- Always wear proper eye, face and ear protection especially designed to protect life.
- Never shoot a person who is not wearing proper protection.
- Treat every life as if it were loaded.
- Never look down the barrel of life.
- Never point life at anything you don't wish to shoot.
- Keep life on safe until ready to shoot.
- Store life unloaded in a locked place.
- Follow warning listed on life source for handing and storage.
- Do not shoot fragile objects such as windows.
- Life may cause staining of some pourous surfaces such as brick, stucco and wood.
- Always measure velocity before playing life.
- Never engage in vandalism.
- Do no use life for drive-by shooting.
- Do not modify your life in any way.
Issue 57: here's an equivocator that could swear in both the scales against either scale
Friday, August 19, 2005
Rules of Safe Life Handling for Emily Dickinson
Posted by Clint Gardner at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment