- I have never properly appreciated the music of Pat Benatar.
- Contacts are easier to put in after a shower.
- Benatar has a lot to make up for with "Hit Me With Your Best Shot."
- Is "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" about a physically abusive relationship?
- Why is the phrase "Bitch Factor Zero" funny? Is it akin to "Mother's Sanctity Grip?"
- I still think I could fight a grizzly bear and win.
Were you by any chance belting out "Hit me with your best shot" while in the shower?ReplyDelete
My sister is sure she could eat 100 of those oval mcdonald's hashbrowns. Confidence is a great thing.ReplyDelete
I will not comment on "Hit Me," as in general, I don't like "hit me" songs, including and especially "Hit Me Baby, One More Time." However, "We Belong" is a great song in the Benatar oeuvre, and perhaps in any oeuvre.ReplyDelete
Sometimes I think I really love Pat Benetar (I did love "We Belong"), but then I realize that I'm confusing her with Joan Jett, who totally rocks.ReplyDelete
I actually liked "hit me" in my teeny bopper days, ah the tragic mistakes of youth.ReplyDelete