And the winners are
- Fine, but I don't get the hype from Pitchfork division: Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes
- Fine, with some great tracks, but overall lacking something division: The Dandy Warhols, Earth to Dandy Warhols
- Great, new Canadian find division: Plants and Animals, Parc Avenue.
- Great, old Canadian find that gets better on each listen but everyone but Win Butler and I seem to really hate division: Wolf Parade, At Zoomer Mountain
- Best, Beck division: Beck, Modern Guilt
- Best, forgot that I had it, and recently rediscovered it division: Cloud Cult, Feel Good Ghosts