- Kirilenko came back with a vengeance and looked pretty good. As usually people don't notice his scoring and defensive contributions. Lucky he had a great dunk and 2 three pointers tonight.
- Okur continues his super strong games (holy hell if he would just step back a bit and stop toeing the line on those 3 pointers.)
- The jazz seem literally cold (not metaphorically) when they play at other venues. Did you notice how much they continually blow on their hands at the beginning of away games? What's up with that?
- The Jazz are trying too hard to draw fouls that are never going to be called in their favor early on in away games.
- The Jazz still have a peppy game, but aren't bringing it out very often on the road.
- The Jazz's passing has gotten quite good lately. They used to be such a predictable team. The passes they are making are risky, yes, but cause for some great baskets.
Issue 57: here's an equivocator that could swear in both the scales against either scale
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
A few things of note in the Jazz loss to the Bulls tonight:
Posted by Clint Gardner at 8:55 PM
Labels: basketball, Jazz
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I was away all night and came home to hear that the Jazz had l-o-s-t, what a bummer, but how good to hear that Okur is still on his roll and that Kirilenko is back, going strong. Temporary setback. Temporary!ReplyDelete