- Four years ago today I was putting things off.
- Three years ago today I made beautiful Candace a tasty meal.
- Two years ago today I was bemoaning a Jazz loss to the cursed Lakers (pre Osterblog) and providing snow pictures of good old SLC and the good old Heber to far flung warm-climate folk. (I also apparently had figured out how to get specific links to specific dates to work, and people were actually commenting on my posts.)
- A year ago today, I apparently wasn't in any mood to post, but I seem to like operating systems.
- Today I am thinking of the past and thinking about how I am taking a break from all this bloganaciouness until the new year.
Did I actually exist Before Blogging (B.B.)? What was going on -1 B.B (2000). How about -10 B.B. (1991)? -20 B.B. (1981)? -31 B.B. (1971)? Well actually I have a good idea of what was going on all those times:
1991: hip early 20's postgrad poverty, surety, and uncertainty
1981: woeful teenage burning desire, sulleness, and fear
1971: infatile obstinance, drool, and snot (but all in joy, mind you)
I guess things don't change that much, do they?