- You nearly walk out the door with your shirt on inside-out
- You then actually check to make sure you are wearing pants.
- You wake up in the middle of the night in a sweat having dreamed that you forgot to go to a class for the entire semester and now it is the last day.
- You feel that email is a tool of the devil put on earth to enslave us and destroy our will to live.
- You realize that your supply of clothes is surprisingly resilient despite lack-of-laundry doing.
- You only think in terms of numbered lists.
Issue 57: here's an equivocator that could swear in both the scales against either scale
Thursday, December 07, 2006
You know it is the last day of classes when...
Posted by Clint Gardner at 6:52 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
1. I put my dress on inside out this morning.ReplyDelete
2. I have been making non-stop lists for weeks now.
Oh, shit, and I thought #3 was just a product of my imagination years after undergrad work was done! :)ReplyDelete